Thursday, February 17, 2011

predictions for this year...

having watched my second 3-d movie in the theaters (i'm a little slow) and thinking about the plastic glasses they give to you and then....you maybe dispose of or recycle...

since 3-d will probably become only more so prevalent, high end designers should start making designer 3-d glasses in the mode of the French Lorgnette/Opera Glasses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorgnette



















*photos courtesy of Morning Glory Antiques and Gilai Collectibles


I'd be way into some Chanel 3-D glasses that I would use whenever I went to the movies. Maybe it would lower the price of my admission and cut down on the unnecessary production of so many disposable glasses.

Then we could make some 3-d cards! Though I think it doesn't really work like that...

No comments: