Friday, June 26, 2009

Best MJ article out there

I'm sure you've heard and seen everything there is to see and hear about Michael Jackson's death in the past 2 days, but just wanted to share this article written by a local SF columnist -- i thought it was a pretty profound piece.

needless to say, inspiration comes in many forms-- without music like MJ's to rock out to while we're working, i'm certain that almost all of our designs out there would suffer immensely. for me, good beats translates directly into good design. when you feel good, design is that much better.

please check it out if you have a moment, it's definitely worth a read.
(thanks to our friend ngoc for finding this!)

in the meantime, this is my personal fave from Michael's work, and one i still have today on my playlist to move me while i design:

No comments: